Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Yellow Wedding Cakes Design

Lemon Cake

Royal-icing latticework gives this grand cake a summery feel, but the year-round appeal of citrus fruit makes it right for any season. The lemons are actually tinted white chocolate, the blossoms gum paste, and the leaves are white fondant.


A five tier fondant beauty, all bright yellow with white fondant fantasy flowers. The enter cake is overs prayed with pearly dust for that sparkly flair.


Beautiful bright and cheerful yellow wedding cakes with circular textures!

Cake!! Can’t have a wedding or a happy day without cake, I went for vintage simple..what really made me pick this cake was the cake stand, I’m a sucker for an old school cake stand. I could start a collection of them if I didn’t feel that it would put me in the same category as a “the cat lady”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...