Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sunshine Yellow Wedding Shoes

Sunshine yellow bridal shoes have been featured on the cover of the top wedding magazines and has proven to be one of the seasons most stunning color choices for weddings! Happy SHOES day! Can you tell I'm excited? No? Really? Because I'm SUPER-DUPER excited about some really fantastic shoes. But first...

Pop quiz: what’s the first thing that comes to mind when you see the color yellow? Canaries? Bananas? The sun? When I think of yellow, I immediately think happy. Maybe I’m the eternal optimist, but I like to think that quite a few of us see the color yellow and get a smile on their faces. Yup. See? Right there. THAT smile. All because of a little old color. And the fantastic part? Yellow is back in a BIG way this wedding season!

Bright Shoes I’m pretty sure that you’ve heard about the trending toward florescent, neon, and rainbow weddings this season. No? Then let me enlighten you. Bright colors are showing up all over the place, from bridesmaids to fascinators, cakes...you get the idea. So it got me thinking: why not shoes?

After it’s all said and done, you’re going to have to LOVE your shoes. I’m not saying you have to marry them, but you’ve got to at least like them enough to actually want pictures of them (not to mention pictures in them). Take a Risk If you’re looking longingly at these gorgeous shoes, and thinking something along the lines of: I cannot wear that my mother would kill me, then think about this: it’s your wedding day. Shouldn’t you get married in style? I think you should.


Don’t Be Afraid to Embellish As I’m sure you’ve noticed, I absolutely adore the little things. A flower, or funky eye-catching doodad on the toe, a cool strap, or even some ribbon trim are all great accents and help to add interest to your shoes. Why is this important? Think about the HUNDREDS of pictures that you’ll be in.... What a great way to add a fun accent and call a little more attention to yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...